A6K TradeProtect for Seller
Sell your items at A6K with peace of mind and let A6K TradeProtect handle all necessary verification so you can solely focus on your trades.
Coverage provided to seller under A6K TradeProtect:
1. Escrowed payments until delivery are confirmed: A6K safeguards sellers from scams by safely holding the buyer's payment in escrow. Unless the sold item is not delivered within a timely manner, buyers are not able to cancel the transaction, ensuring that the funds stay locked until the whole transaction is complete.
2. Chargeback liability: This applies when a buyer is trying to file for unauthorised payment refund (chargeback). Given that the seller can provide full delivery proof based on our services requirement, the seller will be fully reimbursed. A6K takes the lead to resolve the issue with the payment providers and sellers can relax and focus on what matters the most, selling.
3. Seller's account and product listings must be in check with our Terms of Service to be covered under A6K TradeProtect.
What is NOT covered under A6K TradeProtect:
1. Product or services not as described
2. Non-delivery of order
3. Intentional fraud or scam - Seller's account will be permanently suspended and A6K reserves the right to recall all payment being disbursed to seller and pursue legal action.
4. If the buyer raises a payment dispute and succeeds, the financial institution will cancel the transaction. This means that the amount originally paid by the buyer will be refunded to them. Depending on the reason for the success of the buyer's payment dispute, we may recover this amount from the seller.
Proof of delivery:
1. Please upload delivery proof immediately through Seller's Sold Order page upon delivery of order. We will no longer accept delivery proof sent to our mailbox. If the delivery proof is not found in Seller's Sold Order, or uploaded within stipulated time frame, we will deem no delivery proof is submitted by the seller and decisions will be made on this basis in the event of a trade dispute. The system will now support uploading of both image and video files:
(a) Supported format: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, mp4, 3gp, mov, wmv, avi, flv
(b) Size limit: Maximum 100MB per file
(c) Quantity: Maximum 150 files per order
2. For order amount higher than USD 500.00, seller is required to keep a copy of video proof. Certain games may also require video proof regardless of trading amount.
3. For games that support email notification: Screenshots of such notifications indicating changes made to the sold account, such as login IP or device changes.
4. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
5. For other game services, screenshots or video proof must consist of buyer's character ID, quantity before and after the delivery.
6. A6K reserves the right to cancel the order if seller is found to have submitted incorrect or fake proof of delivery.
A6K proactively monitors all activity of the Marketplace, but you can help to identify any suspicious activities by reporting it to us if you found any user violating our terms and policies, including any exploits, abuse or solicitation for private deals.