A6K TradeProtect for Buyer
1. A6K TradeProtect will cover a buyer's purchase when:
- Buyer did not receive their order.
- Item received by the buyer does not match product description.
2. A6K TradeProtect does not cover the following:
- Buyers have verified and confirmed the receipt of the order.
- Buyer's remorse.
- Transactions made outside of A6K Marketplace.
- Any amendment by Game Developer / Game Publisher after delivery is successfully conducted.
3. A6K TradeProtect does not cover fraudulent claims such as chargeback without convincing reasons. We reserve the right to pursue legal actions and permanently suspend a buyer's account for filing fraudulent claims.
4. Buyers must only confirm the receipt of your order after you have verified the item received is as described in the product listing and in working condition. Confirming the receipt of your order indicate that you are satisfied with your purchase and agree to release the payment to the seller.
5. The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the purchased Goods and/or Services if no claim, issues and/or complaints is raised or made by the relevant Buyer to A6K within seventy two (72) hours upon delivery of the purchased Goods and/or Services. Refunds will not be given for orders which its payment has been released to the seller.
6. All Sale Contracts are strictly made between the relevant Seller and the relevant Buyer. A6K may assist the Buyer or the Seller in the event of a dispute after the conclusion of Sale Contract, but shall not otherwise be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever in respect of Sale Contracts.
7. In the event of a trading dispute, buyers have 72 hours to respond to our request for information by providing evidence for validation. We will deem the issue resolved and close the dispute if buyer fails to do so within the stipulated time frame.
8. All payment disputes or chargeback is not covered by TradeProtect. We will stop investigation and any request including refunds will not be entertained if such situation arise.
9. A6K TradeProtect only suits for protecting legal interests for buyers purchasing inside of A6K marketplace, ensuring the compliance with regulations of trading process. It is not a product warranty.
Transaction Limits for buyers
A6K users are required to follow below transaction limits based on the registration date and/or purchase history, and the purchase pattern. Otherwise, their accounts will be restricted.
For new user account (registered within 6 Months):
1.Daily transaction with the cap of $700 USD or equals to $700 USD in other currencies.
2.The maximum amount of a single transaction is limited to $500 USD or equals to $500 USD in other currencies.
3.If a newly registered user purchases more than $2000USD in a single month, his/her account may be limited.
4.For newly registered users, the frequency is limited to 3 with the cap of $1000 USD per day.
For old user account (registered over 6 Months):
1.Daily transaction with the cap of $2000 USD or equals to $2000 USD in other currencies.
2.The maximum amount of a single transaction is limited to $2000 USD or equals to $2000 USD in other currencies.
3.If an old user purchases more than $5000USD in a single month, his/her account may be limited.
4.For old users, the frequency is limited to 5 with the cap of $2000 USD per day.
5.It is regarded as new users who registered accounts over 6 months but with transaction history within 6 months.
A6K reserves the right to impose further transaction limits on the purchase.