- Your shopping cart is empty
Step 01Browse and ClaimSign in at the right top of the page, pressing “SELL” button jump into selling inventory, claim your favourite option on display.
Step 02Lock and BuyA popup reminds more specific about what you’ve succeed in picking, what basic requirements needed before ready to buy.
Step 03Upload ProofComplete what request in detail page less than 15 minutes and be aware of uploading 2 separate photos before and after buying.
Step 04Waiting for reviewClicking “Sell Record” to give quick check about order status, usually shows “Under Reviewing” before buyer examine and confirm all that submitted.
Step 05Check balance and withdrawOnce entire procedure done, by pressing “My Wallet” where check amount of income gained from every transaction to cash-out.
What are the requirements to register as a seller?
1. Must be at least 18 years old to register as a seller. If you are a minor, you must obtain permission from your parent or legal guardian.
2. We will verify the certificates of some sellers with high-risk during transaction.
3. Sellers registered in sensitive countries/regions will not be approved, such as Iran, North Korea, etc.
Guides about sell
First register as a registered seller on our A6K website, then log in to your account and you can choose: sell on the home page, then you can see some player cards listed by the website customers, select the corresponding player card, and at the specified time (15 minutes) in the game to buy player cards and upload the screenshots before and after the purchase to complete the sale of MT.
Proof of delivery
1. Please upload delivery proof immediately through Seller`s Sold Order page upon delivery of order. We will no longer accept delivery proof sent to our mailbox. If the delivery proof is not found in Seller`s Sold Order, or uploaded within stipulated time frame, we will deem no delivery proof is submitted by the seller and decisions will be made on this basis in the event of a trade dispute. The system will now support uploading of images :
(a) Supported format: jpg, jpeg, png,
(b) Size limit: Maximum 100MB per file
(c) Quantity: Maximum 2 files per order
2. For order amount higher than USD 500.00, seller is required to keep a copy of video proof. Certain games may also require video proof regardless of trading amount.
3. For games that support email notification: Screenshots of such notifications indicating changes made to the sold account, such as login IP or device changes.
4. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
5. For other game services, screenshots or video proof must consist of buyer's character ID, quantity before and after the delivery.
6. A6K reserves the right to cancel the order if seller is found to have submitted incorrect or fake proof of delivery.
A6K proactively monitors all activity of the Marketplace, but you can help to identify any suspicious activities by reporting it to us if you found any user violating our terms and policies, including any exploits, abuse or solicitation for private deals.