1. Please upload delivery proof immediately through Seller`s Sold Order page upon delivery of order. We will no longer accept delivery proof sent to our mailbox. If the delivery proof is not found in Seller`s Sold Order, or uploaded within stipulated time frame, we will deem no delivery proof is submitted by the seller and decisions will be made on this basis in the event of a trade dispute. The system will now support uploading of images :
(a) Supported format: jpg, jpeg, png,
(b) Size limit: Maximum 100MB per file
(c) Quantity: Maximum 2 files per order
2. For order amount higher than USD 500.00, seller is required to keep a copy of video proof. Certain games may also require video proof regardless of trading amount.
3. For games that support email notification: Screenshots of such notifications indicating changes made to the sold account, such as login IP or device changes.
4. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
5. For other game services, screenshots or video proof must consist of buyer's character ID, quantity before and after the delivery.
6. A6K reserves the right to cancel the order if seller is found to have submitted incorrect or fake proof of delivery.
A6K proactively monitors all activity of the Marketplace, but you can help to identify any suspicious activities by reporting it to us if you found any user violating our terms and policies, including any exploits, abuse or solicitation for private deals.